In light of the ongoing COVID-19 developments, we want to ensure our patients continue to make progress toward their goals and recovery. Staying on track with your plan of care is important now more than ever, which is why we are staying committed to your wellness and safety during this uncertain time.
Below are the new policies and procedures that we will be following to ensure the health and safety of our staff and you, our valued clients and friends:
STAFF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES WITH GUIDANCE FROM THE CDC:
- Wiping down each surface after each visit, changing scheduling frequency, etc.
- Handwashing- We ask that all patients wash their hands before and after their therapy session.
- Sanitation-Our team members will clean all equipment, tables, chairs, etc. before and after each patient’s use.
- Treatment-Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used between exercises and treatment modalities.
- High Risk-We are treating high-risk patients in private treatment rooms when available.
- Masks- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask/face covering
PATIENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES :
- Waiting Rooms- Family members and guests are asked to wait in the car for the entire duration of the patient’s appointment
- Sanitation- We are asking that patients wash their hands or use sanitizer upon arrival.
- Screening- We are screening all patients entering the clinic for COVID-related symptoms (fever, cough, etc), recent travel, or potential exposure.
- Sign-in Sheet- Our Front Desk Coordinators will sign in patients at arrival to limit contact as much as possible.
- Clinic Spacing- We are doing everything we can to maximize space between patients.
- Ex. Temp checks, patients waiting in their cars, No extra guests in the lobby, etc.
We have and will continue to do everything possible to ensure the safety of our patients. We hope that by providing you this information you can make a clear decision to continue your plan of care with us during this time.
With deep gratitude,
The team at Marketplace Wellness Center